Thursday 21 March 2013

The project begins!

Hi,

I've been playing 40k since the end of 4th ed right around when 5th ed was all new and shiny. With the release of 6th I've expanded my current armies quite a lot most due to the new allies rules.

I have 2k Points of CSM, 1.5k Points of DA and just over 2k points of Dark Eldar. I have several small collections too which form a part of my allies these are all roughly around the 500 points mark. The forces are Orcs, Eldar and Grey Knights.

I've decided that I shall start a blog about my latest 40k Project. I've always been a fan of the Helghast (from Killzone) yet I've always felt that most models out there (both ones by GW and ones found on the wargames factory store) simply did not meet my expectations. Others out there have done a very good job in the past using what was available:

         
Now that Dream Forge exists however I believe I can finally get started on this project and create my own version of what you see above.

So by the end of the project I envision this blog to contain; Why these models? What's my army list and how does it fit with my existing main forces and a WIP update on the purchase assembly and paint. Since I'm working through this project with my brother updates will largely depend on both of our schedules 

No comments:

Post a Comment